JOIN US FOR MAUI COUNTY'S BIGGEST SHOPPING DAY OF THE YEAR!
Maui County's largest products show, the 6th Annual Made In Maui County Festival features over 140 vendors offering a wide variety of locally made products, including food, produce, art, crafts, jewelry, fashions, furniture, gifts, collectibles and more. Held at the Maui Arts & Cultural Center in Kahului, you'll enjoy a full day of shopping along with live entertainment, fashion and talk shows, food trucks, prize drawings, just to name a few. Come see why Maui County is no ka oi (the best)!
FriDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2019
1:30pM - 6PM
EXCLUSIVE SHOPPING DAY
• Get a one-day head start on your Festival shopping!
• Opening ceremonies at 5 pm with free light pupus.
• 3 food trucks in the Pasha Hawaii Food Court.
• Chance to win fabulous prize drawings (must be present to win).
• Free event totes for all shoppers!
Cost: $35 per person; children 12 and under free.
(Tickets available at the MACC Box Office starting August 1st.)
1:30pM - 6PM
WHOLESALE BUYERS EVENT
Complimentary admission for qualified wholesale buyers and distributors who register.
Please click here to register online.
Maui Arts & Cultural Center
One Cameron Way
Kahului, Maui, HI 96732
Saturday, November 2, 2019
8Am - 4:30pm
THE BIG FESTIVAL DAY!
• Live entertainment, fashion & talk shows.
• 15 food trucks in the Pasha Hawaii Food Court.
• Plus prize drawings throughout the day (need not be present to win).
• First 2,000 attendees receive a free Festival tote!
Cost: $5, children 12 and under free.
(Purchase that day only at MACC Box Office.)
FREE SHUTTLES ON SATURDAY:
To/from War Memorial Gym & MACC, 7:45 am - 4:45 pm
On Friday: UH-Maui College Parking Lot
On Saturday: War Memorial Gym